PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Placing an order can be accomplished by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (601-550-1886). At this time, we will advise you of our inventory, your shipping fee and discuss when you would like to receive your order.
- Shipping fees are determined by the quantity of order (weight/size), destination and method of shipping (overnight/second day).
PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
- We use PayPal to process all payments
- Payment for an order must be received 48 hours prior to shipping of fish.
- There is no minimum quantity of fish, that we will ship; however, the larger the quantity order the less expensive the shipping fees are per fish.
LIVE DELIVERY GUARANTEE
- Live delivery is only guaranteed on next day/overnight delivery methods in the United States, excluding Hawaii.
- If a fish is dead upon arrival (first delivery attempt only) a credit will be issued for the cost of this fish toward a future purchase from our website – or – a replacement fish will be shipped to you at your expense.
- Documentation of the dead fish is required within 1 hour of the arrival time. One photograph of the fish in the unopened shipping bag – and – one photograph of fish with body cut in half.
- We use Ship your Aquatics/FedEx for our shipping needs. You will be sent a tracking number once your package ships. You may use this information to track your package through Ship your Aquatics/Fedex
ADDING TO EXISTING ORDER
- Additional items can only be added to an existing order if the request is received 72 hours prior to shipping date. After this time, additional shipping fees will be required.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
- Request for the cancellation of an order must be received at least 2 days prior to shipping date. Orders canceled after this time will be charged a 50% restocking fee. Orders cannot be cancelled on the scheduled shipping day. NO EXCEPTIONS.